बुधवार, 18 सितंबर 2013

hay i love you....




Nobody will find the appearance of love.

Nobody's ear will hear the tune of love.
If we see the appearance, it is a wonder.
If we heart he tune,it is a wonder.
Love will enter in anybody's heart with out their knowledge.
Lovers will not find the climate difference.
But we have fallen in love.
Nobody will find the appearance of love.
Nobody's ear will hear the tune of love.Is your soft and cute legs walking?
Are we feeling this climate as spring?
Am I standing in front of you? Check it rubbing me.
Let us hoist our love flag.
 The love excitement has got spread in our  age.
The love bell is ringing in our heart.
Don't you know what to do?
My hunger gets satisfied by seeing you. It's a peculiar feeling.
 Did you ever think of it? Did you find this difference this minute?
 My sweet heart!





Nobody will find the appearance of love.                                        
If you come near me,my eyes go down.
If you get ready to go,my eyes search you.
There are many changes in me in this short period
I am telling interesting lies.
I don't know any other go.
My mind gets indifferent feeling.
Can you satisfy my lustful thirsty?
There is an indifferent feeling in my heart.
It is a poem without lyrics.
It's a lovable beat which dwells in our soul.
I am always hearing your song in my heart.
Do you know that?
Nobody will find the appearance of love.
Nobody's ear will hear the tune of love.



कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें