मंगलवार, 17 सितंबर 2013

a love story of NIT

"U cann't realise the affection of someone who is always with u...! But u ll surely feel for them after missing their true affection "

arin- hay vivek plz call ishika...
me- ok yar .. chill..
arin- teri ma ka chill karoon., sale jab teri bari thi ladhki patane ki to mere ko arh bhar sone nahi deta tha. aur abhi chill kar. 
me- karta hoon na call.
(i got my cell phone and call ishika)

ishq - hello janu..
me- hay.
ishq- tum log kaha ho.
me- we r in front of ur hostel, plz come out.
ishq- wait for 10 min.
me- 10 min for what.
ishq- saifaly is in bathroom.
me- ok. come fast, we gating late.
ishq- what happened, why ur so hurry.
me- i m not hurry, arin is much tenc.
ishq- where we are going for picnic.(she asked to me)
me- it is surprise for both of u .
ishq- who plan this.
me- of course Arin yar.
ishq - surprise is what?
me- wait for some time.
ishq- ok . saifaly is come out. we come in 5 min. bye 
(she cat the phone)
arin- kya hua . what she say?(asked in excitement)
me- they are come in 5 min.
arin- thank's god.
(after 5 min they come-out  from boys hostel. and join as)
safali- who drive the car.
me- arin drive.
saifali- thank's god. arin is driving.
ishq- what happened (to saifaly)
me- ishq plz sit with me(called to back sheet)
ishq- ok i wiil come.
(she put her bag in back side of the car.and arin helped her. and she sit by my side)
saifali- main kahan baithoon.
   here sheet is full (i and ishq said)
arin- come here.(he said with love)
saifali- ok(in very rough way)
(arin start car and drive Vintage car , our car was open car  then we can feel the flow of air)
ishq- arin what is ur planing.
arin - planing what planing. (arin look me in angry)

me- hay ishq, what r u saying .( i pointed for quite)
saifali- kya hai jo tum log chhupa rahe ho.
arin- nothing yar enjoy only.
saifali- who make this plane.
me- Vivek and arin.
ishq- Vivek kaon.
arin- r u not know about Vivek muskan.
ishq- oh...sorry..( look me with smile)
saifaly- don't change the topic. who make this plan.
arin - me and Vivek
saifali- where we r going.
arin- wait for some time. some thing special for you.
saifali- special for me .
arin- yah.
saifali- arin kya tum ne mere liye kuchh kiya hai.
arin- kyon nhi kra sakata hoon.
saifali- ur like passing cloud. 
arin- what?
saifali- yes,,,.. tum ne bola tah ki tum mujhe 2 month me patta loge aur abhi tak kuchh nahi kiya.
arin- maine bola tha, kab
(ishq and i start smile)
saifali- han tum ne bola tha.
"when"
before 15 day .
"i don't remember any thing like that"
u told me.
"any witness mam"
me- arin look. one cow.
(he apply power break, first car sleep then spot. saifali go down on arin's body)
saifali- kya kar rahe ho. 
arin - try to remember.
what
"u told me some thing"

oh tum ne bola tha ki tum mujhe 2 month me pata loge.
"kab bola"
wait 2 min.(she opened her daily dairy)
"kuchh pta chal mam"
tum ne 2 Oct ko evening 4 oclock ko canteen me bola tha.
"ohhhhoooo i got it i got it, tabhi tum mere sath aisa behave kar rahi ho"
(saifali silence)
"one min saisali kya tum tab se mera wait kar rahi thi ki main tumhare liye kuchh karoon"
what rubbish r u taking ?
"to tum mera wait kar rahi thi""par kyon" (try to pining saifali)
isi liye ki tum kuchh karo aur main tumhe sab ke samane maroon.
"to tum mujhe marna chahati ho"
hay
"kab se"
jab se mile ho tab se.
wah kya ishq hai.(i and ishq unison)
saifali- set-up vivek. (look me in anger look)
ishq- why?
me- hay ishq u concentrate on me baby, not saifali like chip people.
(suddenly arin stop the car in petrol pump)
saifaly- ab kya hua.
arin - mam car ko bhukh lagi hai kuchh khila den phir hum par bhari baten karenge.
saifali- ok
(she turm to me)
saifali- vivek tum ne ye plane jan kar banaya na ki arin mujhe impresh karne ke liye kuchh kare.
me- no, ye sabhi uska hi plan hai...
arin - ok guys. we r ready.
saifali - can i drive
arin - no .

saifali- why not.
"u focus in fighting"
what 
'yes mam"
u r really passing cloud 
"yar teri gadhi phir usi me aa kar ruk gai"
(my phone is ringing)(i got a MSG from Arin)
Arin - kamine kute help nahi kar sakat to ladha mat.(in msg)
saifaly- where we r going tell me arin.
"dear mam plz wait for some time"
sale batata hai ki pelun tere ko. wait wait laga rakha hai..
(they start fighting )
ishq- vivek tell 'na' where we r going.
me- sorry Arin.
saifali- to bta na kutte.
arin- we r going to Pachmarhi .

saifali- what Panchmarhi.
"yes mam"
really Pachamrhi is my dream place in MP
"really, kya tum ko pasand aya"
wao , vivek kya tum neye plan banya.
me -main kyon banata.tu jiske liyte pagal thi usne banya hai.
saifali- thank's arin.
me- arin kya tu pura rasta chal lega.
arin - Vintage car ho to kyon nhi dear.
saifali- r u drive 6 hr.
arin- any thing for u.
"abe chal ilne mat mar"
line to tu abhi tak mujhe mar rahi thi 
"maine kab line mara be tere ko"
abhi tak kaon bol rha tah ki mujhe pareshan kyon nhi kiya.
"oh no"
oh yes
"what"
love 
"i kill ur"
never mind
"u r disgusting" 
any thing for u
"set-up"
no 
"why"
because of love
"oh my god plz help me"
plz save me , plz , plz
"arin"
what
"huummmmm"
me to
(they silent  for some time. arin start radio, very song is running)
is jahaan ki nahi hain tumhari aankhein
aasman se ye kisne utaari aankhein
aaye hain ham jahaan mein tumhaare liye
hain tumhaare liye he hamari aankhein
is jahaan ki nahi hain 
(we r really enjoy vividh bharati)
(arin drive continuously 4 hr and its time is 6 PM. saifali and ishq have been sleeping )(arin and i enjoy each and every moment of ture)
me- arin plz stop the car . near a dhaba.
arin- ok
me- hay saifali, ishq wake up.
saifali- sone dena 'pinku'.
"pinku"(arin and ishq)
arin- abe tera nam pinku hai.

to be continue.....

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें