मंगलवार, 10 सितंबर 2013

life is nothing for me.........

Every body tells me nothing is stable and every things is mortal nothing is imperishable, but i know one
     thing  about me which in immortal..

When i told from my mother and father ,
     my bro and frnd. they laughed on me....

But it is my believe about me.because
      i know one thing..that is..

If in this real world i m a person then . and i keep a special place then...it is my myth.only for me 


  "  My ego and my attitude is always my. nobody can change my opinion , nobody can  
            change my attitude, and i never drop my ego for any one.at any cause.. because
            its represent me, myself and it's give me moral support. i cal tell to every one  to
             every were till the last day of my life, till the last breath my ego and attitude is 
            immortal for me" 


Nitesh Pradhan

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें