गुरुवार, 10 अक्तूबर 2013

still.. she love me

 (after her husband's death when i proposed her. it is a true story, which change my life from bottom to top. )


me-   hay ishq what happend yar? why u behave like this?
ishq- i tell u 1000time u r nothing for. you i value less for me. why u could not  
        understand ?
me-   plz Ishq frogive?
ishq- i tell u. go away from me. right now.(she give me order in strong tone)
me-   plz.
ishq- goooooo. ( she start cry)
        ( i went towards her but be pull me and run away from me. i followed her
         and looked behind the )
ishq- I pretend I don't like you on the outside, but on the inside I melt every time 
         I see your smile. how i told you .. how i told you?
( she was cring and tell to herself)

Dill Mill Gayye - Star One

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें