बुधवार, 2 अक्तूबर 2013

my Ego is every thing's for me

“How can I forget you when your always on my mind?

 How can I not want you when your all I want inside? 
How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? 
How can I not love you when you control my heart?”

Don't fall for anyone in life! Until they are really 
ready to catch you in any situation"

Worry is like a rocking chair: It gives you something
 to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Mutual respect is a necessity for any healthy functional 
relationship. Be selective with those you allow in your life.

Listen Carefully To How A Person Speaks About Other People 
To You. This Is How They Will Speak About You To Other People's.

Don't ruin the present moment by the fear of the uncertainty 
of the future. Whatever is there, is beautiful!! 

Uncertainty is the only certainty there is & knowing
 how to live with insecurity is the only security.

One half of our heart always knows that some wishes 
would never come true,Still the second half waits for magic and miracles to happen.

Nothing is ever wrong. We learn from every step we take. 
Whatever you did today was the way it was meant to be. Be proud of you

Motivation is what gets you 
started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Living life is not very difficult but when
u get shoulder of a frnd it becomes easy nd simple...

"Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others."

I think 1 of d best ways to earn Respect is to show Respect...!!!

I am who I am. Like me, love me. Take me, leave me. Know 
that I am a true friend to the end & ask for nothing in return
 except two things, don't hurt or use me.


Don't worry if they preferred someone else... It's difficult to convince a monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bananas

At the end of the day, think about what you have and appreciate it. Don't dwell on the bad stuff, but think about the positive.
 Good Night 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें